Chris and I managed to surprise each other with new toys this Christmas. I sent him on a treasure hunt to find his new super-smart running watch (my brother David researched and coached me on which to get and my sister-in-law Jes actually bought it- since Chris checks our accounts almost every day, I can't buy anything myself if I want to surprise him). Chris gave me a couple of gifts-very nice pjs and tickets to see OAR at a small club here in Houston. I thought he was done when he pulled out a digital SLR. It's a Nikon P80 and is a kind of all-in-one camera. If I had picked it out, I probably would have gone with something with a lot of lenses but this one is perfect for me. It takes great pictures, especially in low light and is so light I'll be able to carry it around in the diaper bag with no problem. I used it to take this picture of Mia jumping off the swing. One of many great photo moments to come thanks to Chris!
Friday, January 2, 2009
New Toys
Chris and I managed to surprise each other with new toys this Christmas. I sent him on a treasure hunt to find his new super-smart running watch (my brother David researched and coached me on which to get and my sister-in-law Jes actually bought it- since Chris checks our accounts almost every day, I can't buy anything myself if I want to surprise him). Chris gave me a couple of gifts-very nice pjs and tickets to see OAR at a small club here in Houston. I thought he was done when he pulled out a digital SLR. It's a Nikon P80 and is a kind of all-in-one camera. If I had picked it out, I probably would have gone with something with a lot of lenses but this one is perfect for me. It takes great pictures, especially in low light and is so light I'll be able to carry it around in the diaper bag with no problem. I used it to take this picture of Mia jumping off the swing. One of many great photo moments to come thanks to Chris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.