
Ella's Booties
Ella finally outgrew her first shoes, a little pair of Robeez she's been wearing since she was six months old. They've been like Harry Potter shoes, magically expanding along with her. The day has come to say good-bye though. I will store this piece of her history with all of our other memorabilia in the one large closet we have. I carefully open the door and toss the shoes in while holding back the other precious things lest they come tumbling into our bedroom.
I know people who write blog posts chronicling the messy corners of their lives. I won't be doing that but, now you know, the closet is there, it exists, it is waiting for me...
aww!! it's hard to put those tiny things away, especially into one of *those* closets! and i agree, it's not wise to share it, lol. we all know we have them...why share the ugly again??
ReplyDelete