Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Littlest Pet Shops

Our kids play with about four things- their dress-up clothes, their blocks (a great investment), the princess castle they got for Christmas and their Littlest Pet Shops.  I have to admit, I love Littlest Pet Shops and would have had a collection of my own had they been around when I was growing up.  All of the kids own some but Madeleine has the most extensive collection with 51 total, all sporting their own very cute names.  (The fact that she can remember all of their names makes me suspicious when she can't remember her vocabulary for Spanish class!)  
I love that my big girl is still little girl enough to enjoy adventures with her pet shops.  In fact, when she got a Target gift card for Christmas, her first thought was to check the toy section for new friends for her collection.  Her little sisters like nothing better than to be invited into Madeleine's sanctuary to play with her toys and Madeleine, being a great big sis', extends the invitation often.  This of course warms my heart.

Lucky girl- she has too many friends to hold!

Mia, Grace and Madeleine having an adventure

The Pet Shops on a boat bound for somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.