Dave & Jes October 2008
The latest installment of the Kreitzer Annual Year-in-Review DVD arrived yesterday. My brother David and I have been comparing notes on it for the past few months because I'm putting together one of my own. When I saw his video though, I realized that we have been speaking different languages. Last year, he splurged on Apple's professional editing software and it shows. His video has all the bells and whistles you could want and does a great job of telling the story of their year. The music was well chosen and the video footage really brought my precious god-daughter and nephews to life in our living room. So, I give you four stars Dave- I will get you though for the shots of me doing the gladiator course last summer. Sleep lightly while we're at your house this year!

Rachel & Mia 2007
Raz & his Uncle Chris

Zack and his favorite thing- Food!

The blond twins- Matthew & Sophie

Some of the Kreitzer cousins nervously eyeing the gladiator course
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.