Grace has more names than anyone I know- except maybe my niece Marianna who would win the nickname contest hands down! Grace is Grace, Gracie, G, Baby G, Little G, Maggie G, Margaret, Princess Grace and JB (sorry, I can't tell you what that stands for).
I like to think of Grace as a scientist, experimenting to find out what will happen. Like stepping on Ella's fingers, Ella cries, Mommy gets mad. Taking Ella and dumping her in the front yard, Mommy gets very mad. Refusing to do what Mommy wants her to do, time for a spanking. Unlike a normal scientist, Grace doesn't progress in her experiments. She does the same things over and over to see if she'll get a different result (other than leaving Ella in the front yard- thankfully that was a one time thing).
Grace has the greatest disposition. She's always cheerful even after being punished. She's also a Mama's girl. She tells me she loves me and comes to hug and cuddle me on a regular basis.
G is very daring and is the most likely of the bunch to enjoy Daddy's rough games. She also has this great monster/ evil scientist laugh that really suits some of her antics.
Grace has gotten a bit of a bad rap as a trouble maker so I'm a little more protective of her than I probably should be. She really doesn't need it.
I truly feel honored that God thought I was up to the task of being her mother!
I LOVE the second picture of her. I seriously want a copy for my fridge. I just love her expression, it makes me smile.
ReplyDelete