Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pooh

As a loyal reader of Frodo Seven, you may have noticed that I have a habit of giving our kids--and many other things--nicknames.  I haven't come up with a clever one for Ella.  Mostly she's been Ella Bella and lately, Ellie Poo (horrible, I know).  Sometimes I just call her "Pooh" which goes well with Sophie's "Ru".  Anyway, here are a few pictures of our Pooh being her darling self.




Why?  "Because I'm so cute".

4 comments:

  1. And she is. She can come to Kanga's house any time. I won't even make her eat extract of malt -- on malted milk balls, Paka's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's "only" malted milk balls -- or chocolate chip cookies...and popsicles...and cupcakes with sprinkles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like to use Ella Bean.

    I can't believe how much hair Ella Bella has! Ella Bean has a lot of catching up to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a cute kid. She must have a really "Foxy Momma".

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.