Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Arranged Marriages

Sometimes I think it would be nice if marriages were still arranged.  I have several friends that I would love for my daughters to have as their mothers in law.  Take my friend Hope.  Not only is she one of the best and kindest women I know, she's also an artist and would be a great help with wedding planning.  Her one son is just a little older than Madeleine--perfect (Abby, if you're reading this, please don't tease your brother!) 
Almost half of our friends are raising either all boys or mostly boys.  So, all kinds of possibilities there too.  My friend Kim has four wonderful (and good-looking) sons and she feels the same way I do about arranged marriages.  Click here to see a picture of one of her future daughters-in-law.  I may start calling her "Ruby" after reading Kim's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.