The countdown to our latest House party is on. Chris and I even thought of inviting people but decided there was too much risk of them wanting to talk to us or each other instead of watching the season premiere (I just don't understand some people's priorities). We won't be watching quite when it airs because 1) we have kids to put to bed and 2) life is way too short to watch commercials. Just seven more hours...gotta' love Monday!
I would LOVE to watch it with you guys, but you are right--too late and can't talk anyway! "Post House Party"??
ReplyDeleteDon't remind me. Dave's in Oregon, so I have to wait a week to watch it. I'm so tempted. It looks good, but I have to wait for Dave.
ReplyDeleteYou will be well rewarded in heaven. I guess I will have to avoid calling you for a week so as not to spill the beans!
ReplyDelete