Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lost and Found--Reprise


Home Again, Home Again

1 comment:

  1. Alice,

    We too have had much favor from St. Anthony. One of the most recent and most amazing came when we were at my parents' house several months ago and we needed to find their baby monitor because Dylan was napping. We looked everywhere and I made a comment that we needed to say a pray to St. Anthony, but she didn't seem too convinced.

    (I'll pause here and say that you may get a different story from Kim, but lets suffice to say that in the many, many other instances of found objects after a prayer to St. Anthony, Kim has not behaved as though they were found with St. Anthony's help.)

    Ok, so back to the baby monitor. I suggest praying to St. Anthony and she agrees, so we lay out the request and begin looking. I go to the bathroom and I said a little prayer saying basically, help us find this not so much for the sake of finding the monitor, but rather to really reveal to everyone that the Communion of Saints is REAL.

    I go to this drawer and Kim is right there and she says, "you don't need to look in there, I already did." I opened it anyway and moved a heating pad and lo and behold, the baby monitor was right there! It was so AWESOME!!!!

    We had an equally incredible incident with my keys one day again at my parents' house. Looking for them I had almost given up and I said, "St. Anthony, I don't mean to rush you but we have to go right now, so if you're going to do something, do it quick." About 2 seconds later Kim calls from downstairs, "Found them!" They were in a drawer that I rifled through just 10 minutes before.

    Thank You St. Anthony!! Pray For Us Always!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.