One of Grace's birthday gifts was a jewelry kit full of colorful beads. On Friday morning, she and her sisters sat down at the kitchen table under the supervision of big sis' Madeleine and had at it. They all made something fun but I especially liked the necklace Grace made for me. I wore it proudly when we all went for ice cream later--a special treat in honor of my very first pay check of the semester (now, on to Christmas gifts!)
"Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with Mi-a"
Another something new--my hair! Saturday morning, I decided it was time to go shorter and, to paraphrase a line in When Harry Met Sally, when I decide I want shorter hair, I want it cut--as soon as possible (for the full effect, you have to say it like Billy Crystal). My impatience has even caused me to take up scissors myself on occasion--very, very bad idea. Anyway, C and I got cuts at a new place where we had a gift card. The best thing was that we both like Chris' hair so hopefully he won't be chop shop hopping anymore. (above photo by one of our photographers-in-training--all of the girls like to take pictures so we sometimes let them compete for best photo of the same subject)
Your hair looks cute. I like it that length. Oh, and tell Chris his looks cute, too. : )
ReplyDelete