The girls and I spent a good bit of yesterday afternoon at my friend Kim's house. I'm always amazed at how well her boys and our girls play together. They zoomed around on scooters and riding toys, climbed trees, had light saber battles and then headed indoors for fun in their playroom. Elliot, Kim's shy first grader, gave Mia a gift he'd made her with his mom's help. It is Mia's first gift of its kind--a token of young love. She tells me he also made her a green light saber while we were there, presumably so that she can keep him company while defending the galaxy. It's all so sweet and innocent, it makes me smile. And, if I like all of the boys who come to call on our girls as much as I like Elliot, I'll be one happy mama.
A little purse just for Mia.
Elliot picked the fabric and helped put it together.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.