Who's your Mummy?
We spent Sunday (and a good bit of cash) at Madeleine's fall festival. I remember in detail all of the fun we had at last year's and can't quite believe it's been a whole year since then. My profile photo for Frodo Seven was taken there though and Ella at least has changed a lot.
The pictures tell the story of our day. Fun, fun, fun all around. I wonder--will we be back next year after Madeleine graduates or was this our last hurrah?
Rock Climbing
When I was teaching middle school, my best buddy and fellow teacher was a big rock climber and I would occasionally join her at the climbing gym to scale a few fake rocks. I loved it and Chris and I would definitely take up the sport if we ever had the opportunity.
Grace wanted another try but the wall closed before we came back.
I know she'll fly to the top next time!
I was so proud of Mia. She worked and worked the problem until she found a way to the top.
What tenacity!
"Father Michael on the drums"
He sang too and was really good.
Grandpa in munchkin land
Working the confetti eggs
"Bend down Mama"
(Last time I fall for that one :)
Petting Zoo and Pony Rides
I love that picture of Sophie showing off her face painting but still looking at the camera. Can't wait to see all of them!
ReplyDelete