Yesterday was our parish's annual fall festival. It gets a little bigger every year. I was impressed with the biblical themes of the games--things like "Fishers of Men". Today, we are headed to the festival at Madeleine's school. So, more photos to come.



Swords and scabbards

Chris is reconsidering his vocation
and thinks this one might be easier
On another subject--we hosted our TEAMS group Friday night. I went to one of my staples--lasagna--but added mushrooms and spinach and overloaded each layer. It was a hit--as was my friend Jane's Dump Cake.
Coming soon to Casa Doyle--our second TEAMS game night! Losers will karaoke to show tunes. I'm hoping the men are doing some singing in the shower to get ready!
Mia made place cards
I love setting the table. Mostly the kids do it but Friday I took a lot of time
to make it as pretty as possible.
beautiful table!!
ReplyDelete