Thursday, June 2, 2011

Still Cinder-Ella

One of my first posts as a novice blogger was this one about our youngest.  In the comments section, my mom asked if she does windows.  While she wasn't quite tall enough to reach them back then, she certainly is now.  As I was making dinner the other day, she grabbed the windex and a rag and went at it.  In addition to her talent as a window washer, Ella holds the record for youngest table setter in Doyle family history.  How did I get so lucky?

Just doing a little window washing.
Got my rag, got my Windex and most importantly, a whole lot of dirt to wipe away!


Wait--is that a smudge?
Got it!

























Just a leeeettle more Windex.

There--just right.
But look at this!  More dirt!  Need Windex.
This could go on all day if I let it.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.