Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Cinder" Ella


She found the sponges

It must be the name.  One of Ella's favorite things to do is clean.  The first time I noticed this interest of hers was one afternoon when I was trying to scrub something off our Saltillo tile (an exercise in futility but that's a topic for another day).  I went to throw away whatever it was and came back to Ella continuing where I left off with the sponge.  She does the same thing if one of the kids leaves a paper towel after cleaning up spilled milk or juice.  Ella will go for it and use it to scrub the floor or the bench.  She's also started pushing a small basket around, gathering up whatever's on the floor.  The last time she did it, she collected pajama bottoms that Sophie had left in the laundry room along with all the little toys she had found.  
I am encouraging her in her efforts and am envisioning a good little mama's helper in a couple of years.

Look Mom!

 Gotta' clean the floor

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.