Today was the last day of VBS--where kids are WILD about God.
Above, crazy socks to go with the theme.
I did not volunteer at VBS this year because I was supposed to spend the week completing this project.
I can not show you an after picture because I did not make much progress. In fact, the job became bigger when I pulled pieces of the wall off with the squares of bulletin board.
This was our home school room but is being converted to a bed room again. A higher priority.
Between getting up at 6:30 to be at the pool at 7:00 AM and jumping around at VBS all afternoon, the girls have been falling asleep all over the place this week. Much as we all enjoy the activity, we are ready to go back to a slower, saner pace and more sleep!
A big perk of being home this week instead of volunteering was having some one on one time with Ella Chaucer. Today, she and I got our nails done. It was a completely new experience for her--painted nails without polish coating fingers and toes as well.
Sophie had a friend over this morning. Here, she was having one of those moments but, no worries.
Like any good friend, Olivia put a smile on her face.
BIG NEWS: Chris has his first gig as an announcer at tomorrow's swim meet. He and Madeleine prepared a play list as part of it and he's very fired up for the opportunity. I've been joking that the meet will end at about 3:00 PM but Chris may still be going at 10:00 PM :) Please offer up a prayer for Chris and the Wahoos that all goes well.
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.