Thursday, March 3, 2011

Super Girls

A couple of superheroes running amuck at the local playground.  Their three big sisters were sporting capes too but I missed any shots of them.  I guess they were faster than the proverbial speeding bullets.  A big thank you to Kevin and Abby for some really great gifts!!





And a quote I came across in a child's biography of Mother Teresa that I've been reading the girls:
"I can do what you cannot; you can do what I cannot.  Together, we can do something beautiful for God."  I have been reflecting on God's desire that we put our unique talents together to accomplish goals and serve Him.  Chris and I are planning a family retreat in the next few months and I think that would be a good topic to explore.  Till next time.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.