Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Even More....

....admiring of Colin Firth after his acceptance speech Sunday night.  C and I did end up watching parts of the Awards, the highlight being the award for best actor.  CF's opening line, "I have a feeling my career just peaked" was...humorous, humble, possibly true and just perfect in every way.  He went on to say that he was feeling an urge to break into embarrassing dance moves and needed to wrap up ASAP.  If you saw him in What a Girl Wants, you can probably put a visual to that statement.  I have not yet come across a good video clip of his acceptance but I will post a link when I find one.  In the meantime, I am asking myself what I would say in that ultimate of spotlight moments.  Poise under pressure is not my strong suit.  I wonder what you would say.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.