Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So FINE to be NINE

So, at 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, our Amelia Rose turned nine years old.  Nine is an important year for me because it was the first really significant year in my own life.  Nine days after I turned nine, my sweet little sis' Tara was born.  Well, not always sweet but forever mine to watch over.  I remember promising that day that we would be best friends forever just as my dad and his nine years younger brother Rick are best buds.  I sense that Mia's day was a bit less intense but just as much filled with love from all of her family.   And, at the end of it all, all I can really say is that I'm proud of this life Chris and I have made together.  We have a happy family.  How did that happen?  Thank you God.  All for You.

As part of Mia's special day, I took her for a mommy- daughter date to the paint your own pottery place


Her special piece
I asked her if she was going to kiss him


No kisses but she's definitely pleased

fun with mommy

 Nine is fine!

 We had a pack of fake mustaches for the occasion.
I call mine the Larry Kreitzer special.


Sophie's crawled right off her face.....

 ......onto the cheese



 too cool for school

 impromptu piano concert
Madeleine and Grace participated as well

 then---cake pops

 Happy Birthday to Mia!

 bringing in the gift


 cozy

 present envy



 The Fab Five say Tata for now!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, sweet Mia! I hope she had a great one. Rachel took the phone upstairs and had a long conversation, so none of the rest of us got to talk to her. I didn't want to call back since I figured you guys were busy, so make sure she knows I said, "Happy Birthday! We love her dearly."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.