Friday, March 11, 2011

Heaven

The girls and I enjoyed a carpet picnic for dinner tonight.  We sat in a circle, ate pizza and played a question game someone gave us for Christmas.  It's meant for the car but works just as well sitting on the living room rug.  One of the questions was "If you were a travel agent and had to arrange a vacation for your family, where would you send them?"  Grace said, "Spain" which made me smile and Sophie said, "Heaven".  That sort of amazed me.  Imagine it--that would be some kind of vacation.
I really enjoyed the whole evening.  We lingered over dinner in a way we rarely do and had great girl time together.
Later on, Madeleine and I stayed up to watch a chick flick, our tradition when Chris is gone.  You Again was a bit cheesy and sometimes silly but had some good lessons about reconciliation and second chances.  I think it's worth the dollar rental fee at Red Box.

Tata till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.