The birthday girl and our special visitor
Seven years ago today, we met our sweet Amelia Rose. At dinner this evening, Chris told the story of the day she was born and in a lot of ways, it feels like yesterday.
We had a wonderful 7th birthday party. Mia had requested lasagna and of course, birthday cake. My mom made another castle cake. This one was a little simpler than Sophie's but just as pretty.
Mia's first gift was the DVD I made her. It's 13 minutes of music and pictures and is pretty basic but Mia really liked it (and I'm happy to finally have a completed video project!) Mia also liked the new Ugly Doll that Barbara gave her and the gifts from her sisters, mostly build-a-bear clothes and accessories. From us, she got inline skates. She tried them out tonight and did well--no falls yet.
Another fun family birthday. We're all looking forward to Mia's big bash this weekend!
Mia showed off her rosary coloring book
"Play Me"
Look at that blaze!
A castle for a princess
Hugging "OX"--Mia has the same Ugly Doll as me but in a different color
Three Doyles
Opening her skates
Suiting up
Such a big girl
"Quick--do a monster face!"
"Now a princess face!"
Grandma & Grandpa Doyle and Mia
Mia and Grandma and Paka
Sophie, the party animal, with her Paka
OK, totally unfair that I missed this post! My computer had to be shut down and all my favorite blog tabs were lost and I didn't remember to put this one back up!! Glad my little girl had a great b-day. I love her princess pose with her little look over the shoulder. Give her kisses from all of us! :)
ReplyDelete