Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flat Alex


At the end of last week, we got a special delivery in the mail.  It was our nephew Alex who has come to visit us for a few weeks.  Alex's first grade class at All Saints Catholic School read the book Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown.  In the story, a bulletin board fell on Stanley while he slept and he became 1/2 inch thick.  He wanted to go on a trip so his family folded him up and mailed him to California.  I can't wait to get the book and read the rest of the story.  In the meantime, we have flat Alex at our house.  I told his mom yesterday that he is having fun but thinks it's yucky being in a house full of girls even if one of them is his twin!  He misses World of War Craft and Rock Band but is having fun playing with his Uncle Chris who--miracle of miracles--has not injured him yet!  I have asked him to help out in my Spanish class on Thursday and next week, cousins, Brendan, Ryan, Lauren and Sean arrive.  YAH--more boys to play with!!  
Alex is a little worried that we won't let him go back home and we might not.  We need some boy blood around here and I already made him his own personalized picture frame to match the girls'.  

Our brag wall


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.