Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A little bit of Grace

I love my sister!

For awhile, Ella wanted nothing to do with Grace.  Grace loves Ella and would try to pick her up but Ella would scream and turn to me with that look in her eyes that said "Mommy, help!"  Lately though, Ella has started to trust Grace and obviously associates her interactions with her big sister with pleasure rather than pain.  Now when Grace takes her from me, Ella laughs knowing that Grace will tickle her, blow on her tummy or spin her around.  Onlookers still watch with horror as Grace wobbles around with Ella but I am confident that she will take good care of her little sister.

Blowing on her tummy

Let's see if I can bend her this way
(Ella actually enjoyed this)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.