She's off to see the wizard!
A week ago, our friends gave us four bags of little girl clothes. They have two girls and a baby boy and were downsizing. I warned them that it could be dangerous to give away all the clothes they've been saving but they decided to risk it.
I haven't had a chance to go through any of it but the minute the lot came in the door, Grace claimed a pair of sparkly red ballet-type shoes and immediately became the envy of her sisters! I'm pretty sure they're two sizes too small but they're exactly the kind of shoes the girls always covet and they haven't been off her feet in days.
Grace is such a rough and tumble girl- athletic, tough and, unfortunately, the first to throw a punch. It always melts my heart to see her girly side. Now, if only the red shoes would work the way they should, Princess Grace could click her heels and take us all HOME!
Awww... I love that smile.
ReplyDelete