
Poor Mia--her teacher must be a slave-driver

I wish I could have taken this from a better angle. Grace dumped out the dress-up box and pulled it up to the top bunk so she could sleep in it. Why? No idea. So Grace.

Tired princess. Here she really looks like a kitten to me.

Exhausted musical genius
The girls often end up in our bed. Lucky me--they get in on Chris' side.

Ella loves her Elizabeth. She can be completely awake and as soon as I put Elizabeth against her cheek, her eyes go to half mast and she's ready for bed. I have a great picture somewhere of her asleep in her high chair--all of the Doyle girls have at least one of those.
Sleeping wee ones -- is there anything more beautiful? Especially for harrassed moms?
ReplyDeleteSo cute- Anya has decided that her blanket is really her lovey- so although I give her her monkey to snuggle before bed...every morning I find her all wrapped up like a bug in her blanket. She used to fall asleep in her bumbo all the time too- that was pretty cute...now she won't even sleep on mommy- sad.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see all those "kittens" in a few months- they're too cute...where's Madeleine's sleeping pic? My favorite memory of her as a little one was when Mom brought her home early from Spain so you could pack up and she woke up in the middle of the night crying and I took her to bed with me (I didn't sleep well that night but my Munchkin did!).