Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grandma On-Call

Chris works from home most days now.  His role with Shell is global and is not location specific.  He travels some and occasionally goes downtown or to a local refinery for meetings, but mostly, he works at a desk in the bay window of our Master Bedroom.  (My joke is that he spends the day spying on our neighbors.)  This week, he's worked away from home every day and we've realized how spoiled we've gotten with his normal schedule.
Because he's been leaving so early, I would have had to give up my runs for the week if my in-laws weren't here to help out.  Barbara has come over twice to take care of the girls while I put in my miles.  The girls love it when Grandma comes over because she's a great playmate.  Mia never wants to miss the fun so I let her wait to do her school work until I get home.  Here are a couple of pictures of Grandma with her girls.

A former PE teacher, Grandma loves to play ball

Ella goes for the steal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.