Thursday, February 12, 2009

Maggie G--the "before" post


SWAK.  Maggie at our rehearsal dinner

Maggie is our oldest god-child.  She is a Margaret Grace and, like our Margaret Grace, was named for Gigi, her great-grandmother (I've already decided I want to be Gigi too when I'm a grandma!)  
Maggie and Madeleine spent a lot of time together when they were little.  There were weekend visits- we usually went to them since they had the larger group!, shared vacations and get-togethers in DC or Old Town, Alex.
Maggie is coming to Houston this weekend with her mom and I thought I'd post some before pictures of her "Then" because she has definitely changed!  We can't wait to see her.

At a park near Reagan National Airport- a great place from which to watch the fireworks in DC.  If you look closely, you can see the Washington Monument to Maggie's right.

Tim and the girls

Technically, Madeleine was an only child for seven years.  She spent so much time with Maggie and crew and the Fay family though (the homeschooling family that cared for her while I worked) that she was well-prepared for siblings!

I took care of Jen and Tim's kids for a weekend while they had a little get away.  The kids and I went to the open house at the fire station.  Tons of fun!

Old Town, Alexandria.  Are they having fun?

Maggie and Madeleine were the flower girls at our wedding.  Jen and I made their dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.