Monday, August 17, 2009

"White Girls Can't Jump" or "Need More Plyo!"

So, after getting all decked out and loading the magic bus with party supplies, the four fabulous party planners had a little photo session.  Kevin or, the Reverend Jim Morrison, threw us a curve ball.*

Kevin:  On three, we're all going to jump.
Abby:  Yay!
Chris:  Groovy
Alice:  You've got to be kidding--have you seen my shoes?

We gave it our best shot and no--my feet did not leave the ground.

Kevin:  OK, not bad, not bad.  Alice, you may want to try jumping this time.  On three--one, two...

What can I say, I most certainly cannot do the "mother of all moves" in plyo either.  Need more Tony time.

Kevin:  What was that?

Kevin:  Come on, one more time, we can do this! 
Alice (looking slightly scared):  no comment

Kevin:  Never mind.  I give up.  I have a wedding to celebrate.  See you later alligator.

*The photos in this post are property of Kevin J. Doyle
All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm confused, were you actually trying to jump?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The truth? I actually did jump--a little. My timing was just way off so just as our fearless photographer was getting the shot, I was landing. Pretty funny actually. Great idea on Kevin's part. I'll have to remember it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh...did Halloween come early this year? What were you guys doing?
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.