The Starbucks run is my shortest run. It's a two and a half mile out and back to Starbucks and, as you may have guessed, does not involve coffee.
Of course, some of my Starbucks runs are all about the coffee. In fact, in Beaumont, I must have made a lot of them because one day I overheard three year old Mia ordering a decaf tall extra hot no whip mocha for her doll. I was so proud--speaking Starbuck at such a young age!
Today, I needed to buy a gift card so I went through the drive through and ordered the card along with my usual. I don't know if all barristas are comedians in hiding but the ones that work at my Starbucks definitely are. The guy that took my order made a few jokes, handed me my coffee and said, "thanks a latte, have a grande". Clever. I had to laugh. Here's wishing you a grande too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.