We Did It!
Last night was the big surprise party in honor of Jack and Barbara's 40th anniversary. We've been planning it for several months and managed to pull it off with no goof-ups. Everyone got into the sixties theme and we all indulged in good food, drinks and lots of laughter. There were a lot of details that made this party unique. The perpetual photographer, I documented them thoroughly and will tell the story of our journey to the past over the next few days. Here's one to start off with though.
Happy Anniversary Jack and Barb!
Remember: "All you need is love, love, love is all you need"
Fun! It looks like you guys had a great time.
ReplyDeleteI think the wigs are a good look for you guys. In fact, maybe I'll get Lawrence and I some and we can dress up and double date... just randomly... for no reason. And when people ask why we're dressed up we can just look at them like they're crazy and ask them what they're talking about. ;)
perfect! you pick the day.
ReplyDelete