Hello Girls (and hi to Grandma & Grandpa who helped you get to the blog!) We miss you. There's nothing like being away from you to make us appreciate all the little things we love about being your parents.
Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what we've seen so far this week. What I didn't take any pictures of is me doing a lot of planning for a great year of homeschooling. I hope you're getting excited because I am! We love you!
Oysters on the Half Shell
We've eaten a lot of them
We didn't go in here--I just liked the sign.
This little guy tried to scare Daddy away from the ghost tour.
We went anyway.
This is the second oldest building in New Orleans.
Our tour guide told us a few vampire stories here.
We saw this pirate ship in a bar we passed on our tour.
Wouldn't it be perfect for Grace's party?
I liked this painting because the dog reminded me of Canonball Simp.
Daddy thinks he looks scary.
We listened to music in this double piano bar for awhile. They played your song, Mia.
If you look closely, you can see me and Daddy in the mirror.
Bye for now and hugs to G & G Doyle for taking such good care of you!
Looks like you guys are having a great time. Enjoy your get away! :)
ReplyDelete