I would be posting pictures of many Doyles on the beach in Galveston except that Chris and Kevin's guys' night out at a soccer game turned into a night of fun for the three of us that went on a little later than expected. So instead of heading to Galveston for the day today, we rested and visited the pool. Kevin said he might have been disappointed except that he wouldn't trade last night for anything (plus, it was very, very hot today). I agree. Hanging out with The Brothers Doyle is never dull and I always have to "Bring It" to keep up with them. Here are a few pictures:
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
ReplyDeleteMisty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye.
Country roads, take me home to the place I belong.
West Virginia, mountain mama, take me home, country roads...
Good choice! (Although a little predictable, maybe next time you should do a little Poison.) :)
Bummed to have missed the fun!
ReplyDeleteT--too funny. I actually sang three songs--my favorite was my "duet" with Kevin to "Talk Dirty To Me" which I dedicated to you because no one will ever match your performance in mom and dad's living room. My other song was "Lost In Your Eyes" by teen sensation Debbie Gibson--very cheesy but perfect! Chris did "Let It Be" which I have on video. Start practicing--I see a little karaoke in your future! (Maybe the night of the marathon after you make Boston--I'm sure they'd let you sing sitting down!)
ReplyDelete