Guess Where I Am!
I've always thought it would be fun to have Matt Lauer's job the week he does his yearly globetrotting for the Today Show. Except I don't really like to fly....and I'm not smooth enough to make a good television anchor. I am living spontaneously this week though. Chris and I decided fairly last minute that I would accompany him on a business trip. He wanted to give me time to do planning for the school year and us the opportunity to have a self-directed marriage "retreat". I thought it was incredibly sweet of him to think of it and make the arrangements so here I am. And I had a wonderful day. Chris was out at meetings and I was alone. Which was surprisingly nice. Since the start of a school year has always led to new resolutions, the time for self-reflection will be good. And if it gets too intense, I can always step out our front door for a Bourbon and (diet) coke.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.