Monday, June 1, 2009

Under-Bubbles-Fun!


Sophie:  the Under-Bubbles-Kick Queen

Yesterday afternoon, we made our first trip to the pool as a family.  Sophie and Ella were both reintroduced to Under-Bubbles-Kick.  Sophie loved it and was swimming from Chris to the steps in no time.  Ella was a little less enthused but Chris was gentle and persistent in guiding her to the wall.  She didn't cry too hard.  I'm planning on doing structured lessons with all of them while we're in Virginia this summer.  Mia and Grace need some work on their strokes, Sophie needs to learn to breathe and Ella just needs more time in the water.  If I'm lucky, I may even get to teach some of my nieces and nephews.  I think the ones I taught a couple of summers ago have forgiven me.

It's a Sophie Mermaid

Proud of herself

We were at the pool with our friends the Williams and the Credeurs
Here are Mia and Madeleine with three of the Creduer kids
They love their babysitter!

1 comment:

  1. Where's a shot of the photographer in her new Land's End bathing suit I like so much?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.