Wednesday, June 3, 2009

True Love

"I'll have what she's having, Mama."

One day recently, Sophie earned herself some time in the corner.  To avoid arguments about posture, I usually ask the girls to drag in one of our small pink chairs from outside to serve their time in.  When Ella saw what her beloved big sis' was doing, she pulled the other pink chair over next to Sophie and settled in to keep her company.  It touched my heart.

In other news:  The job fairy has come to visit again.  I was offered a Spanish 1411 class for the month of June.  This is exciting for two reasons.  First, it's the class I just finished teaching so preparation will be minimal and second, the offer came at a time when we have several special events on the horizon and can use the extra cash.  What a blessing.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.