A little over a year ago, I planned an all day birthday celebration for a friend here in Houston. I went all out squeezing in things she might like to do but there is only one moment that stands out in my memory from the whole busy day. We were driving between activities and pulling fun questions from a bag when the question, “Which fairy tale best depicts the story of your life?” was asked. The three of us in the car each offered an answer. Real answers all, with meat and meaning. The air between us was charged with authenticity and then…the moment passed and we all went on with our day and our lives.
I gave an answer that afternoon that fit but it has since changed and that is what this contest is about. Thank you to all of you who humored me with an entry. I had eight in all and several “I really meant to”s. If you did not submit a response, I hope you thought about the question for yourself. That was the point after all.
See you back here next time with results.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.