Monday, November 30, 2009

More Words

So, my camera cord is in the mail...in the meantime, here are more words from Frodo Seven.  Today was a good day--one where the planets aligned and I actually crossed off most of the items on my to do list.  It was laundry day.  I like laundry day because by the end, I always see a lot of progress and I know that that is one task that I don't have to think about again until next week.  I also did a thorough cleaning of our bedroom and came up with a big bag of things to give away--another of my secret fixes.  (Those Good Will guys love me).  
Late in the day, Madeleine and I met with her orthodontist.  He's an older gentleman who's been in the business over 40 years.  I had planned to shop around and interview at least three doctors before settling on one but I liked this one so much we're putting on chips on him.  When he found out we have five girls, he was very interested in gaining our business so I think he'll do a good job.
The highlight of the day?  Tara is signing up for her next marathon here in Houston on January 10th!  And Chris will be running the second half with her to spur her on to Boston.  This is her race.  I know it!  Please pray for her and happy second day of Advent, everyone!  

Oh--and you go, Wilson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.