
Mia and Grace had dentist appointments the other day. It was Grace's first checkup and cleaning though not her first visit to the dentist. She chipped her tooth badly as a toddler and had to have a baby root canal. This week's visit was more routine. She was still a bit nervous so Sophie, Ella and I went with her while she had her x-rays and met the dentist (we really like her). Grace was an excellent patient and both she and Mia received much praise for the job they're doing on their teeth. We made sure to give Daddy credit as head tooth cleaner and inspector at Casa Doyle!
In other firsts--I made it all the way through plyo for the first time this morning! Plyo is one of the workouts in the p90X program. It is jump training and I feel tired just thinking about it. This morning, I didn't do the bonus but I finally made it past the rock star jumps and completed the workout. A small victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.