Saturday, April 11, 2009

Important News Bulletin

There's no stopping her now!

Time out from the regularly scheduled program of vacation news to let you know about the historic event that happened tonight at C.D.  Our dear Ella, at 15 months and 16 days old, took her first steps!  We had just finished dying Easter Eggs when Chris called me over.  Ella was standing on her own and I barely prompted her when she took three or four steps into my arms (the video below is of attempt number three).  We were so proud of her.  After having cousin Sean here for a week toddling around on his own, I was ready to see Ella take off too.  I'm sure by next week, I'll be pushing her back down and wishing she were on all fours again but for now, I'm just a happy Mama! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I have no doubt it was because she overheard me commenting that she was not walking yet. I am such the motivator. ;-)

    Go ELLA go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.