Alex decorates an egg with a little help from twin Mia
It was a beautiful egg for his mother. He misses her a lot.
On Holy Saturday, after doing a little post-company clean-up, we dyed Easter eggs. I boiled four and a half dozen because our crew goes through them in no time. I think Sophie dyed the most but her effort consisted of dropping an egg in the dye, waiting one minute, taking it out and asking me to write something on it.
We all had a great time and at the end of the evening we witnessed Ella's first steps. She hasn't exactly taken off yet but she's slowly getting braver so it won't be long before I'm running after her!
Sophie told me what to write on the egg--really!
My scruffy man (who dyes the prettiest eggs)
G and the princess stickers
Madeleine gets creative
How sweet of Alex to make me an nice egg? You really are getting into this project. I couldn't believe that you buried him in the sand. That cracked me up! It sounds like you guys had a great time - makes me want to come visit. Maybe one day we can do that.
ReplyDelete