
I thought I'd take time out from our family happenings to tell you about a very cute movie we watched with the kids this weekend--Disney's Bolt*. The story was about being lost, then found and also about growing up and learning to believe in yourself. We all enjoyed it and as happens with many movies, liked the soundtrack. So--and this is scary--I downloaded the duet "I Thought I Lost You" by Miley Cyrus and John Travolta. I say it's scary because while all good Gen Xrs are familiar with the vocal talents of John Travolta, Miley Cyrus is a pop phenom for the new millenium. Oh well. That's one of the great things about having kids--I can always play Miley's music for them (wink wink). (And Kevin--I can hear you now--Miley Cyrus? What can I say?:)
*When we show movies at Casa Doyle, we check them out ahead of time on the US Conference of Catholic Bishops' website. Bolt was rated A-I, general patronage but some movies marketed to kids receive ratings of A-II (adults and adolescents) and higher.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.