
So--last night was the finale of House Season Five. In honor of the occasion, I bought drinks and made a small feast of appetizers. I forgot to tell our guests--my BIL Kevin and SIL Abby-- not to eat before they came so I polished off more than anyone. I couldn't say goodbye to House for four months without a proper send-off!
I won't ruin the ending for anyone who DVR'd it. I will say the episode closed some doors and opened others and I'm interested to see the direction the show will go in Season Six.
My fellow House fans will understand when I say that I may be starting at the beginning of the series and doing some re-watching this summer. Not everyone needs vicodin.
Great post, darlin'. And good appetizers, especially the artichoke dip. And wings. And spring rolls. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHouse notes:
Which actor from the hit movie Ocean's Eleven made a guest appearance in the House season finale?
Can you list three clues that viewers could have spotted during the episode that indicated something was "not as it seemed"?
CED