"Let my lifesong sing to You!"
Last weekend, Madeleine performed in her first--but certainly not her last--theatrical production. SMM put on their first annual spring musical--Lifesong. Madeleine played Cat, one of several teens who went away to camp and learned to lead like Jesus. I was able to catch both nights of the play and opening night, I found myself misting up a few times as I relived my love of theater through my oldest daughter who can sing and dance like a rock star. Parents and teachers alike raved about Madeleine's performance and Chris commented that we really need to find more opportunities to develop her talents in this area.
I am grateful to her music teacher Mrs. Zoeke who put in so much time to give the kids this opportunity. She also chose a play with a great message and we were all inspired as our children sang their hearts out about Jesus. Well done everyone!
Madeleine, Austin and Mary Alice
Madeleine and good buddy Stephanie
Small fans
I was caring for my friend's children and brought them to see their favorite babysitter.
They left with autographs.
This signature may be worth a lot someday
"Bond--James Bond"
Gabby came out to support her friends
The cast
"Cat" and "Abby" at the closing night pizza party
Very cool!! Congrats, Madeleine! You'll have to do a abridged rendition when you're here this summer.
ReplyDelete