Dear Readers,
Welcome back! And thank you for making the extra effort to view Frodo Seven as a private blog. In my last post, I mentioned a contest that we will be running in honor of our new and improved status. I'll give you all of the details about that within the next week. We hope you all take a chance and enter.
As we transitioned to our new private status, I took an unplanned hiatus from blogging--meaning that I am way behind on writing about the events of our lives. I'm grateful to have so many things I'd like to write about. To me that says, "life is good".
Following are my Top Ten photos of the past month:
#1
Self portrait
I am in a shockingly low number of photos lately. I took this one on a lightening-fast overnight get-away with my sweet husband.
(I love my short and sassy new do)
#2
Chris got a new grill.
He is taking very good care of it. I think he would let it share our bed room if I okayed it.
#3a
Chris turned 38
Yes, there are 38 + 1 candles on that cake.
#3b
He needed help but they got the job done
#4
Easter Sunday in Austin: my five babes.
love, love, love them.
#5
Best dad ever and the reason our girls are all so cute. Really.
#6
Can anyone explain the appeal of these? I don't get it.
cousin time
Mama Mia was terrific with baby Josie
#8
The egg hunt
#9
Madeleine's plate after two days of feast prep.
I will definitely be blogging about the wonderful job she did shopping, chopping and nearly single-handedly pulling together a fairly elaborate meal.
Talk about a proud--and full--Mama!
#10
We stayed to celebrate Ashley's 15th birthday the day after Easter.
Madeleine gave her the shirt she's wearing in this photo and a few other things at
a birthday breakfast at IHOP.
I was disappointed that they don't sing there but Ashley definitely was not!
BONUS
Sophie started Rookie Camp for swim team this week.
After telling me over and over that she would not swim, she enthusiastically donned her suit and goggles and did everything asked of her. We are so proud (and relieved to have another safe swimmer).
post practice snack
Speaking of snacks, there may be some food included in our prize. See you back here soon with details!
Two simple words - LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pic fest! You got a good one of Ashley smiling - I'm not pointing that out b/c she's MY child but because you got her to cooperate! lol We had a blast with you all and your new "do" looks fab. :) xoxo
ReplyDelete