Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Part Two


 Two thumbs up from the Mophus
(Keep that smile in mind.  Change is coming...)



 We brought about three times the number of bubbles we needed but, as usual, several bottles got dumped--or deliberately poured out by Ella.





 The only proof I was there and looking so....au natural

 Mia post-confetti egg fight.
We hid the eggs in the woods and the kids found them and busted them over each other's heads.
This was definitely a highlight for them (not so much for me--Madeleine got me and it was very painful!)

 The nature walk
"I want you to carry me."

 "I'm going to walk as slowly as I can until you carry me."

 "Did I mention that I am not happy about this situation at all?"

 "See--this is NOT a happy face."

 "My stick is not happy either."

 "Are we half way yet?"

 "Where's that prince when you need him?"

Admiring the beautiful lake.

And what happened to Princess Sophie?
Did we leave her behind in the woods to wait for her prince?

More tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see any frogs. But toads would be more likely in the woods.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.