Our family had a very full weekend. I took so many photos that I may need to split them into a few posts. For this evening though, Chris and I wound down from all of the activity by watching a movie that is on my top 10 all time favorites list. I've probably seen it twenty times. Rather than name it, I'll just quote my favorite line, "When you know you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start--as soon as possible".
Next weekend, C and I have some serious meeting time scheduled to discuss a few very important topics like--the rest of our lives. Or something like that anyway. Prayers most welcome.
And here, a trio of photos from the weekend to get us started:
Bye for now! Have a great first week of April!
E looks a lot like Mia in the first picture. I've never noticed the similarity before.
ReplyDeleteSo....what was the movie? Looked like a fun hike. We need to do that - too much computer, not enough hiking!
ReplyDelete