Thursday, April 7, 2011

Intermission

 Time out from serious posts for a brief intermission.  Following are a few of the many photos I took over the weekend on our very first in seven years camp out!  Despite the fact that we had this planned for about six months (or I should say our neighbors and dear friends had it planned), I hadn't mentioned it to the two people I talk to the most.  Which may be an indication of my trepidation.  We did indeed survive the weekend and I am not totally opposed to trying it again so...success (I think).





YMCA anyone?


We had a fire going the entire weekend.
It was the kids' favorite part.

Lights out.
Goodnight y'all!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely picture, Alice, with the lantern. I'm posting it on my blog under the title, My Daughter the Photo Artist.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.