Friday, April 22, 2011

How it Works

So, when I originally planned to go private, I assumed (you've heard about that right?) that the blog would be password protected and to get in, readers would just have to provide the proper password.  Instead, it looks like I will have to invite readers to view the blog by sending an email.  Then, to read the blog, you will have to log in with a Google ID.  A bit more complicated than I thought but we're going to try it. 
If you have sent me an email requesting the password, I will send you an invite to view the blog sometime soon.  Please let me know if you have trouble logging on.  
If you have not sent an email, please do.  I will not be able to send you the initial invite without one but feel free to contact me later to get one:  chaucershome@msn.com

I hope you have a very Happy Easter!  See you back here soon!

ALSO--in celebration of the "new" Frodo Seven, we will be running a contest.  I will announce the details in one of the first posts when we come back.  The prize is a good one so don't miss it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.