Dear Readers,
The post you've all been waiting for (this and the one about whatever happened to Sophie--I'll get to that soon)--the CONTEST. In following our adventures, I'm sure you've caught onto the fact that I love games so let's think of this as a fun game. I hope that you all decide to play, particularly as the pool of contestants will be fairly small and you stand a good chance of walking away with the prize. Speaking of which, here it is:
Date Night Bucket
The prize includes a mystery DVD, several bags of popcorn, assorted candy and maybe a candle or twoTo enter, please email me at chaucershome@msn.com with your answer to the following question:
Which fairy tale or well known story best tells the story of your life so far? Why?
The prize will go to the person who makes the best connection with the story he or she chooses. Please submit your entry by the end of the day, Sunday, May 8 and include your mailing address in case you win the prize bucket!
Also--I plan to use excerpts from your answers in an upcoming post announcing the winner. Please let me know if you would prefer not to be quoted.
Feel free to email me with questions. Otherwise--Good luck!
& see you back here soon
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.