Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rainbow Turtle

Grace joined Mia for art class this week. It was a trial class for her and she came home covered head to toe in pastels. She even had some in her hair. You'll have to use your imagination as I missed the photo op.
They have a few more weeks of pastels before moving on to water colors. Below are the creations they brought home yesterday.

Exhibit One
Sarah the Bear by Grace

Exhibit Two
Rainbow Turtle by Mia

I love this picture. It is so happy and so Mia. Makes me want to step--or swim--into her world.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a great art class. The pictures are really quite good. I think I should get Rachel into something like that. She actually might like that more than the drama classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vey Beautiful pictures! Hopefully I get one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm impressed. Great bear, Grace, and, Mia, I love the colors you used on the turtle. What fun! Wish I could play. My drawings in my camping journal are terrible!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.